Please join us for a conversation with NEA Partner Vanessa Larco as she shares her invaluable experience as both an operator and a VC, and provides her insights on the following topics:
- Building and scaling consumer tech companies
- How working at various startups has shaped her perspective as a VC
- How to spark VCs' interest and make the most of VC relationships
- What makes a strong, successful founder
- Trends in VC worth paying attention to
- Why promoting diversity in entrepreneurship is crucial
Vanessa Larco is a Partner at NEA focused on enterprise and consumer tech investing. Prior to joining NEA, she led Product Management teams at Box, working on the next generation of productivity apps across web and mobile. Her passion for design and analytics stems from her experience in gaming, which includes leading the Speech Recognition Experience team at Xbox Kinect, building a top grossing studio at Disney Social followed by founding a kids gaming startup. She’s led investments in Cleo, Rocket.Chat, Mejuri, EvidentID, Greenlight Card, Feather, and Lily AI. She is also a board observer at Robinhood, Willow Pump and OmniSci.