Can I close my campaign early?
Yes, as long as the following conditions have been met:
- The campaign will have been open for a minimum of 21 days at the time of the closing;
- Republic provides notice to any potential investors, and gives or sends notice to investors that have made investment commitments in the offering, of:
- The new, anticipated closing date of the offering;
- The right of investors to cancel investment commitments for any reason until 48 hours prior to the new closing date; and
- Whether the issuer will continue to accept investment commitments during the 48-hour period prior to the new closing date.
- The new offering closing date is scheduled for and occurs at least five business days after the notice is provided; and
- At the time of the new closing date, the campaign continues to meet or exceed the target offering amount.