People who suffer from inflammatory and metabolic diseases deserve better help
Current solutions for chronic inflammatory & metabolic disease are ineffective and unsustainable, and generic solutions fail due to lack of personalization.
Most patients only see their physicians a few times a year. They are usually given the standard advice to eat less and exercise more, and even when they follow that advice, they are usually put on more and more medications as time goes on.
Revero treats the root causes of chronic diseases
We have helped thousands of people in our community regain their health with a carnivore based elimination diet. In the future we are planning to go fully medical to reverse chronic diseases and provide AI-based nutritional therapy. We can identify and eliminate the foods that are causing the health issues for each patient, and get the same amazing results as the elimination diet without being too restrictive.
With Revero’s online platform, we are transforming the treatment of chronic diseases by providing AI-based medical nutritional therapy, continuous remote care, and behavioral support.
What our treatment entails
Why now? Why us?
Reversing chronic diseases in our data-driven virtual-first clinic
Enter demographics + health conditions data
- Patient is onboarded with a doctor, adds demographics, lifestyle, and health data
- Our AI algorithms personalize the nutritional therapy for patient's unique characteristics
AI-based personalized treatment + biomarkers
- Our medical nutritional therapy removes the foods that are contributing to disease and includes optimal foods
- We also adjust the treatment based on the patient’s biomarkers and symptoms
De-prescription of meds + biomarkers feedback
- As patients improve, our physicians de-prescribe the medications and provide on-demand support
- Patients can track their historical progress and get coaching and community support
Disclaimer: Revero is awaiting verification and medical trials to confirm its technology and treatment goals. It is currently not practicing medicine and makes no present claims about treating diseases. The information on this page reflects the future plans of the company. Please contact your healthcare provider for medical advice.
$400K+ ARR with 56% compound monthly growth
We launched two years ago, and organically grew to 2.8K+ paying subscribers and $400K+ in ARR. We have had 6K+ coaching sessions, and our podcast is ranked top 40 on Apple charts.
12K+ people have reported health improvements
The following is a summary of results from a health survey of 12,000 people reporting improvement in their health conditions as a result of the carnivore-based elimination diet.
Reimbursement by health plans and employers
Our main go-to-market strategy is selling directly to self-insured employers to save millions on their medical claims budget, as well reimbursement from health insurance companies to save billions of dollars on their cost of medical claims.
The serviceable addressable market is $862B globally and $608B for the US. Assuming Revero captures 25%, we will have a serviceable obtainable market of $152B in the US.
- Approximately 8M companies in the US
- This represents about 133M employees
- 2.3 billion people worldwide have multiple medical conditions
Revero is more effective and treats more conditions than competitors
We treat the underlying health issues
rather than just the symptoms
One of our most comparable competitors, Livongo, recently went public with a $18.5B acquisition. This shows a high demand for the product in the broader market. We are far superior to Omada and Virta (valued $2B) in both effectiveness and the range of health disorders we can treat—including diabetes, inflammatory, autoimmune conditions, and more.
Revero is a new treatment paradigm. We treat the root pathways of diseases rather than just the symptoms.
A look into our future milestones and strategy
What's next for Revero?
Estimated financial projections
Co-founder & CEO
- AI engineer, expert in healthcare AI
- MS in Engineering, Data Science focus from Texas A&M
- Developed deep learning AI solutions for CMS.gov that improved health services for millions of people
Shawn Baker MD
Co-founder & Chief Medical Officer
- Orthopedic surgeon
- Expert in medical nutritional therapy
- Best-selling author
- International speaker
- World champion athlete