On the new episode of "Elevator Pitch," our investors need to contend with some serious trust issues. 00:00 - Intro 01:07...
OpenDeal Broker LLC charges you a non-refundable two percent (2%) administrative fee on the gross principal transaction with a minimum fee of $5 and a maximum of $300. The fee is added to the total amount of your investment at checkout. This administrative fee does not apply to crypto payments.
This is an offering for the right to certain defined digital assets offered and issued by Interlock Association. It is not an offering for a share, membership or partnership interest in Interlock Association or any of its affiliates.
Deals involving crypto and/or digital assets such as NFTs are extremely speculative and present additional risks. Investor sophistication and enhanced independent reviews are highly recommended.
Shortly after this Offering, the Company may seek listing of the ILOCK Tokens on public exchanges. The ILOCK Tokens may trade at lower prices on those public exchanges than the prices Contributors acquired them in this Offering, and Contributors would be unable to sell their ILOCK Tokens during the lockup and vesting periods.
ILOCK Tokens may trade at lower prices on public token exchanges than the prices that the ILOCK Tokens are purchased in this Offering.
This Issuer operates from a foreign jurisdiction; and therefore, many of your country's common laws may not apply or be enforceable.
Investments in private companies are particularly risky and may result in total loss of invested capital.
This is a new company and has neither generated revenue, nor has it had any significant operating history.
The valuation of this offering should be reviewed carefully before investing.
There may be other available opportunities that are similar to this investment but have different attributes, characteristics, cost factors, and fees.
Issuer may use influencers and the parameters of those influencers should be disclosed.
Disclosures & Disclaimers
Rising Theft Threatens Crypto Mass Adoption
Phishing Attacks Plague Web2 and Web3
For more than two decades, phishing attacks have posed a persistent and pervasive threat to online security, with billions of dollars spent trying to thwart them and billions of dollars in financial harm to consumers.
In Web3 the threat is even more significant, with a single click potentially leading to the draining of their entire wallet and loss of digital assets. Attackers use a variety of methods to achieve this, including phishing attacks, malware infections, and scams that take advantage of the hype surrounding cryptocurrency and Web3 technologies.
Leveraging Web3 to Solve Legacy Web2 Threats
Traditional security providers have failed to address the persistent issues of phishing and social engineering attacks, which cause substantial financial harm to everyday internet users. Despite spending billions of dollars on security. Web2 solutions remain siloed and ineffective. It is time for a new approach that involves collaboration between all stakeholders to create a safer internet for everyone.
The time is now for increased Web3 security — DeFi may struggle to reach mass adoption without it.
Uniting AI and Community
for Smarter Security
Revolutionizing security with blockchain-powered products that harness the power of the crowd
Introducing Interlock, blockchain-based security products for individuals and enterprises. By leveraging blockchain technology and Artificial Intelligence (AI), we harness the power of the crowd to share essential threat intelligence data between consumers and enterprises, enabling a safer internet for all.
Our AI-powered security product, ThreatSlayer, protects users from browser based attacks while rewarding users $ILOCK for sharing anonymized security data and submitting dangerous websites our AI misclassifies.
We monetize the shared security data in the $11 billion yearly B2B threat intel market, creating a first-of-its-kind crowdsourced threat intelligence, along with a suite of enterprise security products.
Our flagship product, ThreatSlayer, is a free, enterprise-grade security extension that protects against browser-based threats, phishing attacks, and bad downloads. You can add it to your Chrome, Brave, Edge, or Opera browser, and from there it runs quietly in the background, scanning every website you visit. If it detects something suspicious, it'll lock down your browser and prevent you from giving away your credentials or downloading dangerous files.
- Powered by AI: Our AI Threat Detection detects novel, dangerous sites in real-time and proactively prevents attacks
- Browse-to-Earn: Users earn $ILOCK for sharing anonymized security data, which we monetize as threat intelligence.
- Community Immunity: Users are rewarded $ILOCK for improving our AI Threat Detection by staking tokens on pages we misclassify.
- Growing Demand: ThreatSlayer beta is live and scanning 1 million + links daily
AI Threat Detection + Community = Smarter Security
ThreatSlayer uses A.I. Threat Detection. It works by comparing a list of trusted and untrusted websites to a trained system called a classifier. This classifier uses supervised learning to understand the differences between safe and dangerous sites, and can accurately identify potential threats, in real-time.
The upcoming blockchain-enabled version adds a human element to improve security, where users are rewarded $ILOCK for flagging misclassified sites.
This incentivized security approach creates a stronger network, product, and safer internet for everyone. AI and human interaction together create smarter security products, preventing zero-day attacks and better security for all network participants.
Our blockchain-powered apps secure the internet
By sharing security data, users make the network, products, enterprises, and the internet safer.
the Interlock Network
$ILOCK fuels the Interlock product ecosystem
Our free, enterprise-grade security extension, ThreatSlayer, safeguards your browsing and rewards you with $ILOCK tokens for sharing anonymized security data. Users, bounty hunters, enterprise customers, and partners collaborate to create a safer internet while generating token value.
- ThreatSlayer User Rewards- The free ThreatSlayer extension gets you enterprise-grade protection against web threats, like phishing attacks, bad downloads, and scams. And when you choose to share your anonymized security data (nothing personal), you receive the $ILOCK token (and an extra dose of protection). In the future, extension users can try to unlock even more benefits.
- Security Stakers- Sometimes our product needs some human assistance to determine if a page is dangerous or not. So when you help improve our data set by staking on pages the A.I. Threat Detection you earn more $ILOCK tokens. Interlock also allows you to stake for yield, as an added bonus. with user
- URL Scanning Fees-Tokens will be used to scan URLs, upgrade product functionality, and customize the experience.
- Bounty Hunters- An underground group of power users that scour the web and click on everything dangerous or malicious-looking. Think bug bounties, but easier to find. They’ll help determine what’s safe or not, and earn $ILOCK tokens for doing the dirty work.
- Enterprise Buybacks — A portion of enterprise revenue will be used for token buybacks.
The Future is Multi-Chain
We're building on Aleph Zero and Arbitrum while exploring other blockchains. This broadens our reach and enables us to adapt to the evolving web threat landscape. Blockchain expansions allow us to reach a larger user base. As the user base grows, so does product efficacy and the value of our threat intelligence.
Blockchain-connected product launches are planned for Q1 2024.
Smart Contract Code Audits
To ensure the safety and integrity of the staking process and the overall platform, Interlock has taken the essential step of having its smart contracts audited by Kudelski Security.
Release Schedule & Token Distribution
We plan to emit 1 billion tokens over an 84-month period. Our TGE (Token Generation Event) is planned for 6 weeks after the close of the Republic sale.
40,000 + Users on ThreatSlayer Beta
Growing ThreatSlayer Demand
Every day, ThreatSlayer scans an average of over 1M links, fortifying our security defenses and enriching our threat intelligence dataset. As the user base grows, so does product efficacy and the value of our threat intelligence.
Exceptional User Feedback
Graced with a commendable 4.9 rating on the Google Chrome Store, as attested by 168 reviews, ThreatSlayer stands as a testament to our commitment to user satisfaction.
Our commitment extends beyond individual users to protect communities as well.
Bouncer – Community Shield
Bouncer, our Discord security solution, currently safeguards over 50,000 community members and counting.
These figures reflect our steady growth and the trust our users place in us. Join us in our journey to redefine online security and contribute to making the digital world a safer place for all.
Join the community
The path to
Phase 1: Protect Consumers
Scale ThreatSlayer and token launch to protect consumers and lay the foundation for our revenue-generating enterprise software business..
- ThreatSlayer with Rewards: Lauch blockchain-enabled ThreatSlayer with $ILOCK rewards, upgraded functionality, and security staking.
- $ILOCK Launch: Launch our token on Aleph Zero and Arbitrum networks and public exchanges
- Bouncer: Scale organic acquisition of Bouncer, our free Discord bot that scans and removes malicious links from public channels. Currently protecting over 55,000 users.
Phase 2: Protect Enterprises
In the second phase, we will focus on monetizing the crowdsourced threat intel from ThreatSlayer users. This phase is designed to capitalize on the increasing value of data and security provided by our growing community. Our enterprise-focused product suite will consist of three core offerings:
- NetKeeper: Enterprise Browser Security: Launch the enterprise-level version of ThreatSlayer, and build demand gen for new clients. NetKeeper targets the $14 billion yearly browser defense market.
- Interlock Labs: Crowdsourced Threat Intel: Sell the crowdsourced threat intel to enterprises, and other security providers, addressing the $11 billion yearly threat intelligence market.
- Autocrat: AI Threat Detection API: Expand selling efforts of our threat detection API to browsers, wallets, and more. Web3 companies can purchase $ILOCK to use as URL scanning fees.
Partners & Growth Tactics
Backed by some of the biggest names in Web 3
$2.8M+ previously raised in pre-seed round
The Interlock team, consisting of Y-Combinator graduates and tech marketing experts, brings extensive B2B marketing and sales experience. They have successfully sold similar technologies to large exchanges, gaming companies, and software enterprises. This expertise positions Interlock well for success in capturing a share of the $11 billion yearly threat intelligence market.
Our mission at Interlock is to empower everyone - businesses, individuals, and communities - with enterprise-grade security. By leveraging the blockchain technology and the strength we create a community-based approach, sharing vital threat intelligence data between consumers and enterprises. The result is enabling a safer internet for all, made possible by Web3 collaboration.